About Me

I believe in fairy tales.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well, we took a week for Easter and went to Lake Mead with Grandma Netsy and Papa Ike. It was a lot of fun. We got there late Wednesday and came home Sunday afternoon after the Easter egg hunt at Echo Bay. Dawnah was however afraid of the Easter bunny... Surprise! (NOT)
Here is us packing, Dawnah was so excited about her new swimming suit!
Photobucket

I got a new swimming suit from VS as well but no one wants to see that believe me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dawnah loves sudoku :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and driving the boat
Photobucket

Photobucket

and feeding the fish
Photobucket
Photobucket

and the ducks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the pet lady bug that stayed with us the WHOLE trip lol I don't know how it lived that long
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love looking at Dawnah's footprints in the sand
Photobucket

And then the easter egg hunt :) this was a lot of fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And being silly, just for fun :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

nataliegu3 said...

these are the cutest pictures ever!!! I LOVE the first one with you & her, soo cute! her easter dress is way cute too lol

I'm so glad you went down & had a break! you needed it!!